Anthony Gregory discusses civil liberties under Obama — the Supreme Court, domestic spying, indefinite detention — ‘philosophical defects’ of the American political culture, and the economy (41:50):http://dc159.4shared.com/download/123423564/144bb65f/_Civil_Liberties_in_the_Summer_of_Ob.mp3?tsid=20090806-193817-9eb5a4b5
Anthony Gregory is editor in chief and consultant at Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty and a research analyst at The Independent Institute, policy advisor to The Future of Freedom Foundation, a guest editor for Strike the Root, a columnist for LewRockwell.com, a blogger at Liberty and Power, as well as a frequent guest on AntiWar Radio.
NOTE: SCJ Sonia Sotomayor was confirmed 68-31, not 68-35… Three senators were not added to the Senate while you were sleeping and “John Jacob” was an operative out of Fort Lewis, not Fort Meyers…. LOL “Fort Meyers”
Relevant articles, cited and not:
- “Independence and Liberty” by Anthony Gregory
- “The Bush-Obama Spying Regime” by Anthony Gregory
- “Military Operative Spied on Anarchist Antiwar Activists for Two Years“: VIDEO from Democracy Now!
- “The Humanitarian with the Printing Press” by Anthony Gregory
- “Wall Street Reaping Outsized Profits Trading With the FED” by Little Alex
- “Lecture: The Founding of the Federal Reserve” by Murray Rothbard
- “Inside the Great American Bubble Machine” by Matt Taibbi
- “Jeffersonian or Hamiltonian?” by Murray N. Rothbard
- “Remember That Whole Thing About Fixing Our Financial System?” by Arianna Huffington