AntiWar Radio host Scott Horton discusses the American Empire — Somalia, 9/11, jingoism directed at Iran, the Af-Pak War, Neoconservatism, the Israel Lobby, and Israeli espionage in the U.S. (55:35):
AntiWar Radio host Scott Horton is assistant editor for Antiwar.com and host of Antiwar Radio for KAOS Radio 95.9 FM in Austin, Texas and KUCR 88.3 in Riverside, California.
Note: I said “AIPAC” in relation to Dennis Ross’s baby instead of “WINEP” because I was talking faster than I was thinking and accused Rep. Jane Harman of treason because I’m an asshole.
- Kelley Vlahos: “The Africa Obama Didn’t Visit”
- Hillary Clinton on the “defense umbrella” around Iran
- Robert Dreyfuss on Iran’s low-enriched uranium
- Kelley Vlahos: No “Sons of Afghanstan”
- Jeff Stein on the Israel Espionage, Larry Franklin and Rep. Jane Harman (D-CA) here, here, here, here, and here.